76th CSG West Annual Meeting
November 12 @ 8:00 am - November 15 @ 5:00 pm
We’re back in action!
After a brief postponement, we are thrilled again to invite you, on behalf of our chair, California Assemblymember Mike Gipson, to the 2023 CSG West Annual Meeting. Join us November 12-15, in Los Angeles, California as we celebrate 76 years of conversation and regional collaboration.
The Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of Western legislators, convening over 500 participants. The size and scope of this event create an intimate and unique environment for attendees to:
Build connections with Western legislative colleagues to address shared interests
CSG West provides a space for policymakers to build relationships and connect with neighboring lawmakers and experts to promote collaborative approaches and policies that meet constituent needs.
Spearhead collaboration on complex issues that affect the West, such as:
- Water & agriculture – Improving the management of water resources and fostering policies that advance the sustainability of the agriculture sector.
- Energy – Discovering money-saving alternatives and innovations.
- Economic development – Avoiding pitfalls and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Infrastructure – Working smarter and engaging with key stakeholders to address state and regional infrastructure needs to meet population growth and economic development.
- Public safety – Enhancing reforms for safer communities.
- Health – Building more effective healthcare solutions.
Strengthen your personal legislative skills to better serve constituents
Whether collaborating with stakeholders, working across the aisle to get a bill passed, or dealing with conflict in a caucus, lawmakers require skills for dealing with many situations to represent constituents effectively. CSG West strengthens these leadership abilities for effective governing with specialized training on communications, stakeholder engagement, and more.