CSG South has released its 2023 Staff Academy for Governmental Excellence (SAGE) Class!
The nation’s only regionally focused leadership development program for state government staff, SAGE is rooted in CSG South’s proud legacy of providing exemplary leadership training to elected and appointed state officials.
In addition to developing their personal and professional leadership skills, participants can build a network of peers across the Southern region. By shaping staff leaders, SAGE ultimately aims to provide the public with more effective state governments.
Say Hello to the 2023 SAGE Class!
- Jackie Bell, Support Staff Supervisor – MS
- Brandon Black, Legislative Assistant – TN
- Dylan Bradley, Budget Analyst – TN
- Emily Byrne, Policy Analyst – OK
- Daniel Carter, Legislative Assistant – KY
- Lauren Dart, Strategic Communications Manager – VA
- Daris Davis, Chief of Staff – MO
- Sherrie Davis, Veterans Benefits Field Representative – KY
- Abby Day, Senior Budget and Policy Analysis – GA
- Jimmy Entrekin, General Counsel – AL
- Glenn Fitzgerald, Director – MO
- Tonya Garman Executive Coordinator – OK
- Cassie Howell, Legislative Attorney – AR
- Annelyse Iglesias, Special Assistant – NC
- Martha Jarrow, Director of Member Services – AR
- Luke Kiszla, Chief of Staff – AL
- Ashlee Lester, Executive Assistant – OK
- Riley McCullough, Research Analyst – SC
- Jill Mooney, Research Manager – WV
- Carly Nelson, Legislative Assistant – TN
- Katie Phillips, Director of Governmental Affairs – SC
- Shannon Riley, Director of Administration – WV
- Hawley Robertson, Attorney/Policy Advisor – MS
- Ashari Robinson, Budget Analyst – LA
- Denese Sampson, Director of Constituent Services – GA
- Erin Wilson, Director of Communications – NC